Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Holiday Projects

Now that the holidays are mostly passed, it's safe to share some of the fun holiday projects I've been working on! Sadly, it seems I only took photos of one of them! :P Some I loved so much, though, that I'll be making them again for sure! :)

Gold Statement Hoops ~ Solid brass with non-tarnish coating and wire-wrapped 
faceted rondelle metallic gold crystals. 1.5" inside diameter of each hoop.






I love this design, allowing a hoop that still has my comfort-fit earwires!

I couldn't quite get them hanging on the model right though. she is life-size, but the inflexible ear makes it hard to get things in right without damaging them sometimes! 


Up next: A photo recipe for a Gluten-, Soy-, and Milk-less baking treat for my husband...

GF Lemon Bars! 

hopefully those will be made today, allowing photos and recipe to be posted in a few days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment